- Material: Feather,Polka Dot Mesh,Looped Net, Bead Chain as Pistils
- Size: Length about 9.4 inches,Width 8.6 inches,Height 2.4 inches
- 100% Poliéster
- Occasions: Cocktail,Derby,Red Hat, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Victoria Costume, Tea Party.
- Features: Excellent fascinator hair clip for women, also a brooch well matched dress on special occasion
- This headpiece is a fascinator made with looped net and feathers in a flower shape. The facinator is mounted on a hair clip and a brooch
Fascinator Colors: Black,Ivory,Fuscia,Navy Blue,Purple,Red
A fascinator is a headpiece, a style of millinery. Fascinators were originally a type of lightweight knitted head-covering. Since the 1990s the term refers to a form of formal headwear worn as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a miniature hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.
Today, a fascinator may be worn instead of a hat on occasions where hats were traditionally worn such as weddings or as an evening accessory, when it may be called a cocktail hat. It is generally worn with fairly formal attire.
A substantial fascinator is a fascinator of some size or bulk. Bigger than a barrette, modern fascinators are commonly made with feathers, flowers or beads.They need to be attached to the hair by a comb, headband or clip. They are particularly popular at premium horse-racing events, such as the Grand National, Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup. Brides may choose to wear them as an alternative to a bridal veil or hat, particularly if their gowns are non-traditional.
FAYBOX BRIDAL Cinta para el pelo para mujer B01FY6B4YU